Sunday, February 10, 2008

Valentine's Day is lurking just around the corner...


... and if you're ragingly bitter like me, I be doing you a disservice if I didn't remind you about my favorite site for this most dreadful of holidays .

Be My Anti-Valentine

...and if you are anything like me, hey, buck up camper! I'm SURE things will be different by this time next year! *Implied eyeroll goes here to stress sarcasm* What you really need to do is make the best of your singledom, my friend! What I'm personally doing to make the best of my situation is I'm using the money that I'm saving by being single on this special day (flowers, gift, dinner) to buy 3 or 4 thirty packs of High Life. As I say, if life hands you lemons, sell those damn lemons and use the profits to buy as much domestically brewed swill as you can afford.

On the other hand, if you are happy, content and/or lovestruck on this day of days, I suggest leaving this site as soon as possible before you get a can of High Life chucked at your head.

DUCK!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Little sausage said...

Well said, Tiki. Whenever someone says how happy in love they are, my internal jukebox switches on and plays this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-KX3XuUXpc