Wednesday, May 30, 2007

They stab it with their steely knives...but they just can't kill the beast



For you Radiotiki listeners, the boys are trying to resurrect the beast. Yeah my best friend Tommy moved to London, but through the magic of Skype I think the guys have found a way to keep the show alive. There is a test show up on the website, just click on the date next to "Now playing on RadioTiki". I was at work so I couldn't participate (but shockingly RobotBrad does), but the guys sounded pretty darn good for an initial effort after a four month hiatus. There is some techy talk you have to muddle through, but worth a listen to hear Tommy's initial observations about living in England and the theatre scene in London. Plenty of singing and a Shalamar reference. Give it a listen...IF YOU DARE!!!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

GOOD GOD!
*pisses pants with joy*

~Captain Spaulding

Orangelamb said...

I saw that glorious "unheard" mark appear next to my RadioTiki podcast icon in iTunes. I am with Captain Spaulding in my wet pants joy for this moment!

Jeff said...

Hoo-rah and Hallelujah!

Just listened to the test show last night. Except for the notable absence of Brad, it was great!

(Hey is anyone doing a Show Log?)

The Avalon Says Moo said...

First off: Thank holy fucking god that RadioTiki's back.

Second: this new Skype-based RadioTiki Experiment seems like the perfect place to resurrect Captain Shouty. Not that there's anything wrong with Captain Glug-Glug...

Anonymous said...

Orangelamb, how are you getting the podcast to go through iTunes? I have to use a third party podcast downloader to get my tiki

Anonymous said...

whoops nevermind! I didn't realize Radiotiki was in the podcast directory. Victory!

Little sausage said...

I bet RadioTiki doesn't provide you with BEAUTIFUL heels...

Brad said...

Well, you naughty little minx you! ;)