Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Things That Never Fail to Make Brad Smile: Volume #3



I have loved the Flight of the Choncords since I saw their HBO comedy special about two years ago. It was on the Comcast "On Demand" at the time and my roommate and I kept watching it over and over again....and the more beers we had, the funnier it got. It was good, good stuff.

Well now they have their own HBO series. Unfortunately now I no longer have HBO, so I've had to use various methods just to catch glimpses of it here and there. What I have seen has been good and I still heartily approve!



I guess I'll just have to wait for the Season 1 DVD.

4 comments:

Okasa said...

Brad,

Yeah, I've seen the first 3 episodes of their HBO series... it's quite good. You can download the entire first episode free from the iTunes music store.

O

Brad said...

Thanks okasa!

*Trots off to iTunes store*

Orangelamb said...

I somehow downgraded my cable service (from digital to regular crap cable) and all of a sudden I now get HBO. Shhh! Don't tell anyone. I've seen all three eps and they slay me each time. And they replay them often enough for you to catch all of 'em in a weekend. Too bad you don't have the hook up anymore, or did you actually pay for your HBO? Either way, I'm sure many nefarious ways exist to still see those eps!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for opening my eyes to the world of these wonderful guys. I laughed quite a bit...now if only I can find a dish-sat glitch to get me some HBO, I will be set