Wednesday, February 21, 2007

I may have spoken too soon.

Yesterday I said my life was complete. I was a smidge premature.



Lookie! My first banning from a internet chat board! Not exactly sure what I did, but I'm sure it was quite, quite heinous...and probably had something to do with Chief Illiniwek. Now it can never be said that I've never made a sacrifice for my beliefs. My mother would be proud.....if she had the slightest idea what an internet chatboard was....which she most certainly does not.

Well,I guess I now know what I'm giving up for Lent.

NOW, my life is complete....plus now I have kind of that "bad boy" vibe that chicks dig so much!

2 comments:

tomb said...

What did you do, Ray?

What did you do???


I'll bet you called that Charlene Teeters woman a nasty epithet!

Brad said...

I'm a bad egg, Tom. You don't want to get mixed up with the likes of me!