Friday, February 02, 2007

It's alive.

So after listeners of Radiotiki (http://www.newbreedsystems.com/tikipedia/index.php/Brad) noticed my initial blog had a short and uneventful life, I have decided to give it another go. Since Radiotiki (www.radiotiki.com) is going on hiatus soon until Tommy gets settled in England, I may need a new creative outlet....and heck I'm sure the listeners would like to keep tabs on what B-List Brad has been doing with his spare time ("Really, he went out drinking beer again? NO WAY!")

So heck, let's give it another try. Please let me do enough interesting things in my life to make this worthwhile....

As a gift for being so patient with me, my gift for you is a picture of Oskee the Tikitten.


He's awesometastic!

...and yes, I still love gormet sub day and working from home. Some things never change.

5 comments:

Amber said...

Stop calling him Tikitten & Oskee. His name is Barney

Brad said...

..but he already answers to Oskee!

You can call him Barney though.

Orangelamb said...

Brad! So cute. *squee*

Anonymous said...

So thats the cat thats going to snack on your balls.

Anonymous said...

hey he's almost as cute as my cats. almost.

-brad2